We not only listen to our clients, we hear what they are saying
At Hemb Law Group, our attorneys are steadfastly committed to guiding clients toward legal solutions that are tailored to meet their specific needs. Above all, we believe that clients deserve the best legal representation possible, regardless of the complexity of their case. We take the time to listen to our clients and address their questions and concerns in a compassionate and respectful manner. In the office, we are accessible, down to earth and supportive. In the courtroom, we are your zealous trial advocate who will tirelessly fight for your rights and interests.
If you are considering filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Fresno, you need facts from an attorney who will protect your interests. There are many common myths about bankruptcy that prevent people from obtaining the financial help they need. If your legal matter is related to family law, business formation, probate or wills and trusts, we can represent you and obtain the results you need.
Our talented legal professionals
- Richard E. Hemb, partner
- Susan A. Hemb, partner
Our committed staff
- Channing Funderburk, paralegal
- Crystal Hemb, accounts manager
Our clients are our number one priority
To learn more about how we can make a difference in your case, call us at 559-241-7050 to schedule a consultation. Our Fresno, California office is open weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you are unable to come to our office, we will come to you.
Since 1992, Richard Hemb has focused his legal practice on the areas of estate planning and business formation. When representing clients facing these types of issues, Mr. Hemb takes the time necessary to evaluate the facts of the case and offer practical solutions, regardless of the complexity of the matter. Mr. Hemb is a skilled legal advocate who offers his clients the personal attention and dedication they deserve to get the job done. Mr. Hemb’s bottom line is to make his clients feel comfortable and confident that their interests are being safeguarded throughout the entire process.
- California, 1992
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1992
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- J.D., San Joaquin College of Law, Fresno, California, 1992
- B.S., University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 1976
Classes and seminars
- Estate Planning, Clovis Adult School
- Estate Planning at Elder Law Day, San Joaquin College of Law
Since 2004, Susan Hemb has developed a successful bankruptcy and family law practice based on her commitment to providing top-tier legal services to her clients. Whether her clients are facing financial crisis or the difficulties associated with family law matters in California, they can rest assured that she will protect their rights and interests. Whether you need diplomatic negotiation or aggressive trial advocacy, Ms. Hemb is a compassionate attorney who takes the time necessary to tailor her representation to meet the unique needs of each client.
- California, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2004
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California, 2004
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, 2006
- J.D., San Joaquin College of Law, Fresno, California, 2004
- Collaborative Affiliates of Central California, Member, October 1, 2006–Present
- Fresno County Women Lawyers, Member, June 10, 2005–Present
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member, October 27, 2005–Present
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
Profile coming soon.
- Bachelors of Art, Fresno Pacific university, Fresno, CA, 2016